PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition in Romania
PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th edition certification is for anyone who is managing projects as part of their role. This could be as part of a formal project management function or a role in which project management is an inherent part of day to day work.
What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® is a project management method widely adopted around the world, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors. It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2® can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. PRojects IN Controlled Environments (PRINCE2) is a generic and structured project management method based on a wealth of experience drawn from thousands of projects undertaken in organizations around the world.
Who should attend?
This certification is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition certification
The purpose of the Practitioner certification is to confirm whether you have sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition prerequisites
To take the PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th edition examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition examination
Online Proctored Examination
You can take your exam from almost any place you want. A computer, webcam and internet connection are all you need to take the next step in your career and become certified.
- Objective testing
- 68 questions
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book.
Candidates are permitted to use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
What is included in PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition training fee
- Licenced courseware, exercises.
- Official PRINCE2® Practitioner 6th Edition online examination.
- Electronic certificate issued to succesful candidates.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.