8D Effective Problem Solving in United Kingdom
8D Effective Problem Solving is a structered, organized and disciplined process used to identify root causes of problems and provide permanent corrective actions to eliminate them.
What is Effective Problem Solving?
8D Effective Problem Solving is a structered, organized and disciplined process used to identify root causes of problems and provide permanent corrective actions to eliminate them. Effective Problem Solving is a two-day training providing to participants analytical tools and techniques for problem identification and definition, root causes and permanent corrective actions identification, evaluation of possible solutions, and solution selection, so that participants can bring better value to the organizations and customers.
8D Effective Problem Solving is developed according to CQI 20 AIAG 2nd Edition.
Who should attend 8D Effective Problem Solving Course?
The course 8D Effective Problem Solving is addressed to staff working in industry. This seminar is especially useful for individuals who are responsible for minimizing risks by analyzing root causes and selecting and implementing permanent solutions, People participating in process improvement analyzes and want to identify and find optimal process conditions, Process Design engineers, Quality engineers, Six Sigma Green Belts, Process engineers that are assigned responsibility for leading quality and productivity improvement.
- demonstrate an ability to follow and complete all the step for an Effective Problem Solving;
- explain the relationship of all the different entries and steps on an Effective Problem Solving;
- understand the linkage between Effective Problem Solving , FMEA, Control Plan and other Quality Management System Documents;
- implement and use the Documents related to Effective Problem Solving Process.
8D Problem Solving will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct and analyze data in order to identify the problems, the root causes of problems and to find permanent corrective actions to achieve the higher performance.
What you will learn in this course?
- about the causes of variation;
- the problem solving process methodology, tools and documents for each step including a reporting format;
- the uses of problem solving tools;
- establish an effective problem solving team;
- analyze and describe the elements of a problem solving statement;
- identify and verify the Root Causes;
- how to select and implement the Permanent Corrective Actions.
Virtual Classroom Technical Requirements
To access a virtual classroom you must have the following:
- PC or laptop with internet access;
- microphone and speaker (headset recommended);