ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager in United Kingdom
ISO 22316 explains the nature and the scope of resilience, which helps you and your organization to enhance resilience in a world that is changing every day.
Why should you attend?
The ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to assist an organization in establishing, maintaining, and continually improving an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316.
This training course is designed to prepare its participants establish an organizational resilience program based on the recommendations of the ISO 22316. In addition, during this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices and principles of organizational resilience by being able to identify, respond and adapt to new changes within the organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Organizational Resilience, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager” credential. The internationally recognized PECB Lead Resilience Manager Certificate proves that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to establish the ISO 22316 program in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in business continuity
- Individuals responsible for the effectiveness of resilience within an organization
- Individuals concerned with organizational resilience enhancement
- Master the concepts, principles, attributes, and approaches used in the establishment of an organizational resilience program
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22316, ISO 22301, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret ISO 22316 in the specific context of the organization
- Learn how to support an organization in preparing, establishing, operating, validating ,and improving an organizational resilience program
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing and following organizational resilience best practices in any organization
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22316 and organizational resilience
Day 2: Preparing for the organizational resilience program
Day 3: Building and operating the organizational resilience program
Day 4: Evaluating, monitoring, and continually improving an organizational resilience program
Day 5: Certification Exam
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an organizational resilience program
Domain 2: Best practices of organizational resilience (OR)
Domain 3: Planning an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316
Domain 4: Monitoring and measurement of an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316
Domain 5: Continual improvement of an organizational resilience program based on ISO 22316
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22316 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||ORMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 22316 Provisional Resilience Manager||PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 22316 Resilience Manager||PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Organizational Resilience||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager||PECB Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Organizational Resilience||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training materials and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free