ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation in United Kingdom
Become acquainted with the best practices of IT Governance based on ISO/IEC 38500
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices for the use of IT within your organization. During this training course, you will be able to understand the key principles and practices of IT Governance.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guiding principles and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in IT Governance
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Governance
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Governance
- Understand the basic elements of IT Governance
- Acknowledge the principles of good IT Governance
- Understand the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model and how it can be used
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
Day 2: Evaluate, Direct and Monitor IT Governance and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Governance Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental concepts and principles of IT Governance
Domain 2: Evaluate, direct and monitor organization’s IT Governance
For more information about the exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation” credential. For more information about ISO/IEC 38500 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||ITCGMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation Exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Quick link: ISO/IEC 38500 Course Brochures