ISO 28000 Lead Auditor in United Kingdom
ISO 28000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) audit.
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit team, audit program, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Supply Chain Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Supply Chain Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Supply Chain Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Supply Chain Security Management
- Understand the operations of a Supply Chain Security Management System based on ISO 28000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 28000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 28000 in the context of a SCSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SCSMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 28000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Supply Chain Security Management Systems (SCSMS) and ISO 28000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
Domain 2: Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 28000 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 28000 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 28000 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 28000 audit program
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 28000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 28000 Provisional Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 28000 Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Supply Chain Security Management||Audit activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Supply Chain Security Management||Audit activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 28000 Senior Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Supply Chain Security Management||Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
Note: PECB Certified Individuals who do possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor Credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given they have taken 4 additional Foundation Exams which are related to this scheme. For more detailed information about the Foundation Exams and the overall Master Requirements, please go to the following link: https://pecb.com/en/master-credentials.
To be considered valid, these audits should follow best audit practices and include the following activities:
- Audit planning
- Audit interview
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting non-conformity reports
- Drafting audit working documents
- Documentation review
- On-site audit
- Follow-up on non-conformities
- Leading an audit team
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free