ISO 26000 Foundation in United Kingdom
Become acquainted with the best practices of Social Responsibility Program (SRP) based on ISO 26000
Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices and guide organizations to operate in a socially responsible way. During this training course, you will be able to understand the Social Responsibility strategies.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, principles and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about Social Responsibility Programs (SRP)
- Individuals interested in Social Responsibility
- Understand the principles of Social Responsibility
- Learn how to integrate social responsibility behaviour within your organization
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used by organizations to contribute to sustainable development
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility concepts as specified by ISO 26000
Day 2: Social Responsibility Programs and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Social Responsibility Program
Domain 2: Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 26000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||SRMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free