ISO 50001 Foundation in United Kingdom
Become acquainted with the best practices of Energy Management Systems (EnMS) based on ISO 50001
Why should you attend?
ISO 50001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Energy Management System (EnMS) as specified in ISO 50001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an EnMS, including EnMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 50001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Energy Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Energy Management Systems (EnMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Energy Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Energy Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EnMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Energy Management System (EnMS) concepts as required by ISO 50001
Day 2: Energy Management System (EnMS) requirements and Certification Exam
The "PECB Certified ISO 50001 Foundation" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Energy Management System (EnMS)
Domain 2: Energy Management System (EnMS)
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 50001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements the PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||EnMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 50001 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO 50001 Foundation Exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free