Six Sigma Green Belt in United Kingdom
Master the implementation of Six Sigma projects based on best practices
Why should you attend?
This training enables you to develop and certify the technical knowledge and skills of a Six Sigma Green Belt. The course is characterized by experiential learning, personalized labs, skill-based training, practical statistics, 1:1 attention, and immediately usable decision trees and job aides. Certification is based on a project simulation, in-class assignments, examination, and participation.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved with and committed to process improvements
- Individuals seeking to improve business, production, or service processes
- Six Sigma project team leaders and/ or team members
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of Six Sigma projects
- Learn the fundamental principles of process improvement
- Manage projects using the familiar DMAIC methodology
- Leverage the GRES methodology for problem-solving
- Apply basic statistical analyses when appropriate to support improvement efforts
- Learn how to verify process improvements by using statistical and common sense methods
- Facilitate Green Belt process improvement projects
- Learn how to shift processes, reduce variation, stabilize processes, and improve their capabilities
Day 1: Introduction to Six Sigma Green Belt and Define
Day 2: Measure
Day 3: Analyze
Day 4: Improve and Control
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of Six Sigma Green Belt
Domain 2: Implementation of the rigorous DMAIC methodology
Domain 3: The use of data-based decision making
Domain 4: Planning and completing Six Sigma projects
Domain 5: Interpretation of statistical tools
Domain 6: Improvement of processes and how to solve organizational problems
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
The requirements for PECB Six Sigma Green Belt Certifications are:
|SSMS project experience
|PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
|PECB Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam or equivalent
|Three years: Two years of work experience with Six Sigma projects
|Six Sigma project activities: a total of 200 hours
|Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
For more information about the Six Sigma Green Belt certification and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free