PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner in United Kingdom
PRINCE2, the world's leading project management method, has evolved to meet the needs of the future.
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 7
It has been updated to reflect the modern realities of managing successful projects in the 21st century, incorporating the latest processes, tools, and technologies to stay ahead of the curve.
Best practice has now become even better!
PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner
Provides sufficient knowledge and understanding in order to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
Holders of the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification, will be able to demonstrate their knowledge, understanding and practical application of:
- The application of the PRINCE2 principles in context
- The application of effective people management in successful projects
- How to apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 practices in context
Who is PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner for?
Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers
Anyone involved in the design, development and delivery of projects.
Benefits for you as a Professional
- A “how to” method that improves project success
- Saves time and money
- Helps deliver quality and compliance
- Provides a defined set of repeatable, scalable, flexible, and tailorable steps
- Improves efficiency
- Supports cross organisational collaboration
- Supports clear roles and responsibilities
- Provides a common language for projects across the organisation
PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner Exam Information
- 70 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2,5 hours (150 minutes)
- Pass mark 60%
- Open book
- Prequisites: PRINCE2® 7 Foundation
PRINCE2® 7 Practitioner prerequisites
- PRINCE2 6th Edition (Foundation or Practitioner)*
- PRINCE2 7 Foundation
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
PRINCE2 was first launched in 1996, and has had six editions, the last update being in 2017.
PRINCE2 7 seeks to respond to a number of changes that have taken place in our world and in the discipline of project management since then.
Integration of People_|_People are central to successful projects and now they are integrated into the PRINCE2 method.
Project performance | Sustainability has been added as a seventh aspect of project performance to reflect modern
Digital and data |To meet the evolving needs of project management professionals the addition of a digital and
data management approach.
Improved flexibility_|_Rules have been reduced and chapters streamlined while maintaining core elements of PRINCE2.
Showcasing the true value of_the method to all projects across all sectors.
PRINCE2 for all_| Simplifications in language and content throughout the official book to widen the addressable market.
Fully tailorable enabling agility | Tailoring is addressed throughout the whole method demonstrated using scenarios.
Allowing PMs to move quickly and easily in response to change or challenge.
Evolving to changes in the PM space |
Meeting new needs and requirements for ever changing proffession.
Why choose PRINCE2® 7 ?
PRINCE2 for all opportunity | developed to be accessible to anyone in any role who needs critical project management understanding to deliver successfully
Improve flexibility | rules are reduced and the importance of tailoring is demonstrated to showcase the true value of the method and make sure it is applicable to all projects across all sectors.
To meet our market commitment | fulfilling our commitment to ensure the ongoing relevance of our best practice guidance and respond to your feedback.
Bring in missing areas, focuses on people, reflecting changes in the project management space and the need to evolve to meet new needs.