ISO 37101 Foundation in United Kingdom
The ISO PECB Certified ISO 37101 Foundation training course presents the requirements of ISO 37101 for implementing and managing a management system for sustainable development (MSSD) in communities.
Why should you attend?
The ISO PECB Certified ISO 37101 Foundation training course presents the requirements of ISO 37101 for implementing and managing a management system for sustainable development (MSSD) in communities. By participating in this training course, you will be able to understand the different aspects of an MSSD, including: understanding the context of a community, leadership and commitment from those at the top, risk and opportunity management, processes and operational controls, performance evaluation, and continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Managers/consultants seeking to get acquainted with a systematic approach to sustainable development in communities
- Individuals aiming to transform their communities into more sustainable and environmentally- and socially-conscious entities
- Individuals interested in getting acquainted with the main requirements of ISO 37101 for a management system for sustainable development
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in community sustainable development
This training course enables you to:
- Understand the basic concepts definitions, and approaches to sustainable development in communities
- Get acquainted with the ISO 37101 requirements for a sustainable development management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 37101 requirements could be applied in a community
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes as a simulation and preview of the certification exam
Day 1: Introduction to the basic concepts of sustainable development in communities and clauses 4 to 6 of ISO 37101
Day 2: Clauses 7-10 of ISO 37101 and certification exam
The PECB Certified ISO 37101 Foundation exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of ISO 37101
Domain 2: ISO 37101 requirements for a management system for sustainable development – Clauses 4 to 10
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 37101 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to Certification Rules and Policies.
The PECB ISO 37101 Foundation certification scheme has the following requirements:
|MS audit/assessment experience
|SOMMS project experience
|PECB Certified ISO 18788 Foundation
|PECB Certified ISO 18788 Foundation exam or equivalent
|Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with over 200 pages of training material containing explanatory information and practical examples.
- An attendance record worth 14 CPD (continuing professional development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.