ISO 22301 Business Continuity Foundation in United Kingdom
Become acquainted with the best practices of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, the top management’s commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement process.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in business continuity.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in business continuity
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of business continuity management systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in business continuity
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the components and the operation of a BCMS based on ISO 22301 and its principal processes
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
Day 1: Introduction to business continuity management system (BCMS) and ISO 22301
Day 2: Business continuity management system and certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Domain 2: Business continuity management system (BCMS)
For more detailed information about the PECB examination process, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||BCMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO 22301 Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples, and quizzes.
- An Attendance Record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.