PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner in United Kingdom
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management.
Who should attend?
This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts detailed in PRINCE2 Agile® will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner prerequisites
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner examination
Online Proctored Examination
You can take your exam from almost any place you want. A computer, webcam and internet connection are all you need to take the next step in your career and become certified.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam.
Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
What is included in PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner training fee
- Licenced courseware, exercises.
- Official Prince2® Agile Foundation online examination.
- TAKE2 resit exam option
- Electronic certificate issued to succesful candidates.
PRINCE2 Agile® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.