Computer Forensics Foundation in United Kingdom
Computer Forensics Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement Computer Forensics processes.
Why should you attend?
Computer Forensics Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement Computer Forensics processes. During this training course, you will be able to understand computer forensics tools that are used to implement the forensics evidence recovery and analytical processes.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Computer Forensics Processes
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Computer Forensics
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Computer Forensics
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Computer Forensics Processes
Day 2: Computer Forensics Processes and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified Computer Forensics Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Computer Forensics
Domain 2: Computer Forensics Processes
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about Computer Forensics certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for this certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||CFMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified Computer Forensics Foundation||Computer Forensics Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free