Cybersecurity Foundation in United Kingdom
Introduction to cybersecurity. The fastest way to stay up to date with information security and understand the basics
Why should you attend?
To protect the integrity of your organization / company's networks, programs, and data from cyberattacks, damage, or unauthorized access through the use of special techniques and procedures. and can help with risk management. In short, the course will help you improve your online security and keep you up to date with the types of cyber attacks such as ransomware, MitM, DoS, CSS, phishing, etc. The course also covers a wide range of security topics.
Who should attend?
- Professionals who want to understand the essentials of the basics of information security and the basics of risk management.
- Those who want to start a career in Cybersecurity and need training / certification.
There are no prerequisites for attending this course
- Introduction to technical terms and basic concepts
- Analysis of the types of cyber attacks
- Introduction to the basics of cybersecurity
- Understand that you adhere to basic data security principles
- Learn what common threats are and what tools are available to prevent attacks
- Understand basic cryptographic processes, principles, and applications
- Management of access services and accounts
- Installation, configuration, security devices and wireless and physical access security
- Implementing secure, embedded and mobile host systems, as well as secure network access protocols
- Explain the concepts of risk management and disaster recovery
- Summary of secure application development concepts
- Explaining the concepts of organizational security
You can take the exam from almost anywhere you want. A computer, a webcam and an internet connection are all you need to take the next step in your career and get certified.
- The final examination is conducted exclusively online
- The exam will be a grid with 20 questions and will be a Close book
- The duration of the exam is 60 minutes
If you do not pass the exam, you can resume the exam within 12 months free of charge.
The course fee includes:
- Training materials
- Licensed course support, exercises
- Certificate of completion