Human Resources Security in United Kingdom
The Human Resource Security discipline is designed to examine key controls applied before, during, and after the hiring of human resources.
Human Resources Security Trainings
What is Human Resources Security?
The Human Resource Security discipline is designed to examine key controls applied before, during, and after the hiring of human resources. These controls include but are not limited to the definitions of roles and responsibilities, recruitment, contracting terms and conditions, awareness, education and training, disciplinary processes, termination of activities.
Additionally, the controls address the return of assets and management of access rights, in accordance with the guidelines established in the section of Human Resources Security of the ISO/IEC 27002 standard.
Why is Human Resources Security important for you?
By following the guidelines of this framework, organizations will be able to maintain a stable human resource management system that is suitable to their conditions and ensures the availability, integrity and confidentiality of the information related to human resources activities.
Benefits of Human Resources Security
PECB Human Resources Security Certificate will prove that you have:
- The necessary knowledge to assist in implementing a secured structure of human resources management.
- Understood the implementation of Human Resources Security Controls in organizations, by adhering to the framework and principles of the ISO 27002.
- Understood the relationship of the Human Resources Security management components, including roles and responsibilities, awareness, education, training, termination of activities, hiring, and recruitment.
- The necessary skills to support an organization in implementing and managing the Human Resources Security Controls based on ISO/IEC 27002.
- The ability to help organizations play an active and important role in the KEY controls that are applied before, during, and after the hiring of human resources.
- The necessary skills and knowledge to improve the Human Resources Security Management processes in an organization.