ISO 27001 Internal Auditor in United Kingdom
ISO 27001 Internal Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 27001. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication and conflict resolution.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Information Security Management System (ISMS) internal audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Information Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Information Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Information Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Information Security Management
- Understand the operations of an Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit nand draft reports on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in ISMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
Day 1: Introduction to the information security management system (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities and certification exam
Virtual Classroom Technical Requirements
To access a virtual classroom you must have the following:
- PC or laptop with internet access;
- microphone and speaker (headset recommended);
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Online examiantion
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge
- ISO 27001 Internal Auditor training is delivered in English and Romanian language