ISO 45001 Internal Auditor in Romania
This training course has been developed to reflect the importance of an effective audit. It strengthens your knowledge and skills to plan and carry out an OH&S MS audit in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO45001.
Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 is the first global occupational health and safety management system standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training course helps in developing the necessary skillset to perform occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and methods. The exercises provided for this training course are designed to help you practice the most important aspects of an OH&S MS audit: ISO 45001 requirements, auditing principles, tools and techniques used to obtain evidence, leading a team of auditors, conducting interviews with auditees, reviewing documented information, drafting nonconformity reports, and preparing the final audit report.
Who should attend?
- Auditors interested in performing and leading OH&S MS internal audits
- Managers or consultants interested in advancing their knowledge of the OH&S MS audit process
- Internal auditors and individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 45001
- Technical experts interested in preparing for an OH&S MS audit
- Expert advisors in occupational health and safety management
This training course enables you to:
- Develop an overall understanding of the ISO 45001 requirements and interpret them in the context of an OH&S MS audit
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on an OH&S MS audit, in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft nonconformity reports
- Act with due professional care during an OH&S MS audit
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, best practices used in occupational health and safety management auditing
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interactions, made between participants by means of questions and suggestions
Day 1: Introduction to OH&S MS and ISO 45001
Day 2: Audit principles and the preparation for and initiation of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities and certification exam
Virtual Classroom Technical Requirements
To access a virtual classroom you must have the following:
- PC or laptop with internet access;
- microphone and speaker (headset recommended);
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Online examiantion
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor training is delivered in English and Romanian language