ISO 22316 Organizational Resilience in Romania
If you want to take your career a step further by developing your knowledge, PECB has the right training for you. Learn more about Organizational Resilience through the PECB ISO 22316 training course.
ISO 22316 Organizational Resilience Trainings
What is ISO 22316?
ISO 22316 explains the nature and the scope of resilience, which helps you and your organization to enhance resilience in a world that is changing every day. Organizational Resilience is the organization’s ability to anticipate, respond and adapt to unexpected disruptions. As an international standard, it provides guidance to improve organizational resilience regardless the size and type of public or private organizations, and does not specify the industry or sector. ISO 22316 is developed to provide a better understanding of the organizational resilience, its principles and the mechanisms that support it.
Why is Organizational Resilience important for you?
Becoming ISO 22316 certified will empower you to help your organization in achieving a unique culture, which enables you and your organization to survive and succeed even after an unexpected event happens. Acquire the necessary knowledge to better understand the interested parties and dependencies that support strategic goals and objectives. You will be qualified to help an organization improve its capacity to respond to and anticipate any threats and opportunities. Certainly, having the ability to identify vulnerabilities before they have an impact, guarantees you a competitive advantage in the market.
Benefits of ISO 22316 Organizational Resilience
The ISO 22316 Certificate will bring you many benefits, such as:
- Advance the ability to clarify the nature and scope of resilience
- Allow you to identify the main components of resilience and enable an organization to review its resilience
- Provide the necessary knowledge to implement and measure improvement
- Increase the capacity to adapt and respond successfully to unforeseen events
- Improve the ability to reduce costs and increase efficiency through the avoidance of pitfalls
- Gain a better understanding of the threats
- Build an organizational resilience culture
- Increase the confidence of clients
- Ensure legal compliance
- Ensure contract compliance
- Increase the competitive advantage