ISO 37001 Foundation in Romania
Become acquainted with the best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard for an ABMS, including the anti-bribery policy, the top management’s leadership and commitment, processes related to specific controls such as due diligence, financial and non-financial controls, gifts, hospitality, and donations, as well as performance evaluation and continual improvement processes.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation” credential. A PECB foundation certificate proves that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in establishing anti-bribery management systems.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to get acquainted with the requirements of ISO 37001 for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
- Understand the basic anti-bribery concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 37001 requirements could be applied in an organization
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
Day 1: Introduction to anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and clauses 4–6 of ISO 37001
Day 2: Clauses 7–10 of ISO 37001 and certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
Domain 2: ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system — Clauses 4 to 10
For more detailed information about the PECB examination process, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 37001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||ABMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation Exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples, and quizzes.
- An Attendance Record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.