ISO 19600 Foundation in Romania
Become acquainted with the best practices of Compliance Management Systems (CMS) based on ISO 19600.
Why should you attend?
ISO 19600 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Compliance Management System (CMS) as recommended by ISO 19600. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a CMS, including compliance policy, controls, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the Compliance Management Systems methodology, guidelines and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Compliance Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Compliance Management Systems
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Compliance Management
- Understand the components and operational procedures of a Compliance Management System based on ISO 19600
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, best practices, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 19600 and initiation of a CMS
Day 2: Compliance Management System and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of Compliance Management Systems
Domain 2: Compliance Management Systems (CMS)
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 19600 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||CMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free