5S Lean Manufacturing in Romania
The 5S Method is a standardized process that when properly implemented creates and maintains an organized, safe, clean and efficient workplace.
What is 5S Method?
Lean Manufacturing reduces costs, improves quality and speeds up delivery by eliminating value-added activity in a process by identifying and eliminating losses.
The 5S Method is a standardized process that when properly implemented creates and maintains an organized, safe, clean and efficient workplace. Improved visual controls are implemented as part of 5S to make any process non-conformance’s obvious and easily detectable.
5S is often one element of Lean initiative and promotes continuous improvement.
What you will learn in this course?
- improved efficiency, reduced inventory and reduced costs;
- integrate Lean Manufacturing 5 S Concept with your corporate strategy using Lean vision;
- Lean principles in the organization - Defining the Lean Manufacturing principles;
- Lean concepts and tools - Overview;
- the 5S Principles are very effective at identifying and eliminating waste, Identification and Analysis of Activities with added value and without added value
- identification of losses in terms of space, processing, transport, handling, storage, etc. and reducing manufacturing cycle time to improve production capacity, increasing efficiency, reducing costs.
5S Lean Manufacturing content
- Course Overview
- Lean Manufacturing (overview, principles, benefits)
- 5S / 1 Seiri (sort)
- 5S / 2 Seiton (set in order)
- 5S / 3 Seiso (shine)
- 5S / 4 Seiketsu (standardize)
- 5S / 5 Shitsuke (sustein)
- 6S Safety
- Visual Management
- Visual Control Tools and Methods
- 5S Auditing Principles - Examples, establish audit checklist, Audit
- 5S & Visual Management: Lessons Learned
- Exercises, Examples and Practical Applications
Virtual Classroom Technical Requirements
To access a virtual classroom you must have the following:
- PC or laptop with internet access
- microphone and speaker (headset recommended)