Six Sigma Yellow Belt in Romania
Become acquainted with the fundamental concepts and principles of Six Sigma
Why should you attend?
Six Sigma Yellow Belt training enables you to learn about the fundamental principles of Six Sigma. During this training course, you will be able to understand the main problem solving tools and techniques, and the DMAIC process.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt” credential. A PECB Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies of Six Sigma.
Who should attend?
- Individuals committed to process improvement
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the Six Sigma methodology
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in process improvement
- Understand the basic concepts of Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Acknowledge the value of Six Sigma to an organization
- Understand the Six Sigma Yellow Belt tools and techniques used to improve processes, customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Six Sigma methodology
Day 2: Six Sigma Yellow Belt
The “PECB Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of Six Sigma
Domain 2: Six Sigma methodology
The “PECB Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt” exam is available in several languages. For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about Six Sigma certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for the PECB Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||SSMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt||PECB Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free