GDPR Foundation in Romania
The GDPR Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
Why should you attend?
The GDPR Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data. During this training course, you will be able to understand the fundamental privacy principles and become familiar with the role of the Data Protection Officer.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Personal Data Protection and Information Security
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main privacy principles
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Data Protection
- Understand the General Data Protection Regulation requirements and the fundamental principles of privacy
- Understand the obligations, roles and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques to effectively participate in the implementation process of a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to GDPR and Data Protection Principles
Day 2: The General Data Protection Regulation requirements and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP)
Domain 2: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation”. For more information about Data Protection Certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||DPMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified GDPR Foundation||PECB Certified GDPR Foundation Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free