ISO 27001 Lead Implementer in Romania
ISO/IEC 27001 provides requirements for organizations seeking to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve an information security management system.
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Information Security Management Systems to secure the organization`s sensitive information and improve the overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Information Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Information Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISMS requirements
- ISMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ISMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Information Security Management System best practices
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 and initiation of an ISMS
Day 2: Planning the implementation of an ISMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ISMS
Day 4: ISMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information Security Management System controls and best practices based on ISO/IEC 27002
Domain 3: Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 4: Implementing an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 7: Preparing for an ISMS certification audit
For more information about exam details, please visit:
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO/IEC 27001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||ISMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Information Security Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Information Security Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Information Security Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
Drafting an ISMS plan
Initiating an ISMS implementation
Implementing an ISMS
Monitoring and managing an ISMS implementation
Performing continual improvement measures
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Quick links: ISO/IEC 27001 Course Brochures
There are two different self-study formats available.
Self-study format - The traditional self-study format through which course participant(s) access the course slides embedded in KATE to do the self-studying. Course participants completing a course through this format can take the certification exam through the PECB online examination platform.
eLearning format - A new format that allows the course participant(s) to self-study the course content using prerecorded video sessions completed by PECB Certified Trainers. Course participants completing a course through this format can take the certification exam only through the PECB online examination platform.
After receiving your Self-study order we will contact you to choose the best format that suits you.