VDA 6.5 Product Audit in Romania
VDA 6.5 is a Guideline by the VDA that provide requirements for a structered and organized Product Audit process.
VDA 6.5 Product Audit Course Objectives
The Product Audit course is designed to introduce you in the product audit and help you to:
- demonstrate an ability to follow and complete all the step for an Effective Product Audit;
- understand the Product Audit process;
- understand the linkage between Product Audit, FMEA, Control Plan and other Quality Management System Documents;
- implement and use the Documents related to Product Audit Process;
- prepare, perform and complete an entire product audit at various stages of the production process in the automotive industry according to VDA 6.5 requirements;
VDA 6.5 Product Audit course will develop you the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct a product audit and evaluate data in order to assure a high quality level .
VDA 6.5 Product Audit course provides to participants tools and techniques to assure an effective Product Audit , identification, evaluation of possible problems, so that participants can bring better value to the organizations and customers.
Who should attend the VDA 6.5 Product Audit course?
The course is designed for:
- Quality Assurance Enginers;
- Quality System and Product auditors;
- Process engineers that are assigned responsibility for leading quality and productivity improvement.
What you will learn?
- Understanding the Product Audit and its Uses
- The Audit Process
- Audit Program
- Audit Preparation / Execution
VDA 6.5 Product Audit course is developed according to third edition of VDA Volume 6 Part 5 – Product Audit, including IATF 16949 requirements for product auditors and audit.