ISO 55001 Lead Implementer in Romania
ISO 55001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Asset Management System.
Why should you attend?
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Asset Management Systems and effectively improve an organization’s asset management by enabling them to use their assets to their maximum potential.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Asset Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Asset Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with AMS requirements
- AMS team members
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an AMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 55001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 55001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of an AMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Asset Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an AMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 55001 and initiation of an AMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of an AMS
Day 3: Implementation of an AMS
Day 4: AMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Online Certification Exam
The "PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Asset Management System
Domain 2: Asset Management Systems (AMS)
Domain 3: Planning an AMS implementation based on ISO 55001
Domain 4: Implementing an AMS based on ISO 55001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation of an AMS based on ISO 55001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an AMS based on ISO 55001
Domain 7: Preparing for an AMS certification audit
For specific information about exam type, please visit the Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 55001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||AMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 55001 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 55001 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Asset Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethic|
|PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Asset Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 55001 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 55001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Asset Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following:
- Drafting an AMS plan
- Initiating a AMS implementation
- Implementing a AMS
- Monitoring and managing an AMS implementation
- Performing continual improvement measures
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free