ISO 37001 Lead Auditor in Romania
Master the Audit of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
Why should you attend?
The ISO 37001 Lead Auditor training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program and audit team.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an Anti-bribery Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISO 37001 requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for an Anti-bribery Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Anti-bribery Management
- Understand the operation of an Anti-bribery Management System based on ISO 37001 and its principal processes
- Understand the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading and following-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the context of an ABMS audit
- Strengthen the personal skills necessary for an auditor to act with due professional care during an audit
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the certification exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 37001 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to anti-bribery management and ISO 37001
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The "PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System
Domain 2: Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparing an ISO 37001 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 37001 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 37001 audit
Domain 7: Managing an internal ISO 37001 audit programme
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 37001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Provisional Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Anti-bribery Management||Audit activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Anti-bribery Management||Audit activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Senior Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Anti-bribery Management||Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, these audits should follow best audit practices and include the following activities:
- Audit planning
- Audit interview
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting nonconformity reports
- Drafting audit working documents
- Documentation review
- On-site audit
- Follow-up on non-conformities
- Leading an audit team
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Training material containing over 400 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge