ISO 45001 Lead Auditor in Romania
Master the Audit of Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) based on ISO 45001
Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 is the first global occupational health and safety management system standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course helps in developing the necessary skillset to perform occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and methods.
This training course has been developed to reflect the importance of an effective audit. It strengthens your knowledge and skills to plan and carry out an OH&S MS audit in compliance with the guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011 and the certification process described in ISO/IEC 17021-1.
The exercises provided for this training course are designed to help you practice the most important aspects of an OH&S MS audit: ISO 45001 requirements, auditing principles, tools and techniques used to obtain evidence, leading a team of auditors, conducting interviews with auditees, reviewing documented information, drafting nonconformity reports, and preparing the final audit report.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” credential. An IAS certified and internationally recognized “PECB ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to audit an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001.
Who should attend?
- Auditors interested in performing and leading OH&S MS certification audits
- Managers or consultants interested in advancing their knowledge of the OH&S MS audit process
- Internal auditors and individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 45001
- Technical experts interested in preparing for an OH&S MS audit
- Expert advisors in occupational health and safety management
- Develop an overall understanding of the ISO 45001 requirements and interpret them in the context of an OH&S MS audit
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on an OH&S MS audit, in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft nonconformity reports
- Act with due professional care during an OH&S MS audit
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, best practices used in occupational health and safety management auditing
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interactions, made between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Exercises, which are a simulation and preview of the certification exam
The main requirements for participating in this training course are: a fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to OH&S MS and ISO 45001
Day 2: Audit principles and the preparation for and initiation of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification exam
The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an occupational health and safety management system
Domain 2: Occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) requirements
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparing for an ISO 45001 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 45001 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 45001 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 45001 audit program
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials shown in the table below. You will receive a certificate once you fulfill all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about the ISO 45001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The PECB ISO 45001 Auditor certification scheme has the following requirements:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 45001 Provisional Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 45001 Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in OH&S management||Audit activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in OH&S management||Audit activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 45001 Senior Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in OH&S management||Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, the audit activities should follow best audit practices and include the following:
- Planning an audit
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting nonconformity reports
- Drafting audit working documents
- Conducting documented information review
- Carrying out on-site audit activities
- Following up on nonconformities
- Leading a team of auditors
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be provided.
- An attendance record valid of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.