ISO 17025 Foundation in Romania
Become acquainted with the best practices of a Laboratory Management System (LMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic components to implement and manage a Laboratory Management System (LMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a LMS, including LMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Laboratory Management Systems (LMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Laboratory Management
- Understand the components and operations of a Laboratory Management System (LMS) Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a LMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Laboratory Management System (LMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 17025
Day 2: Laboratory Management System requirements and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
Domain 2: Laboratory Management System (LMS)
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO/IEC 17025 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||LMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Quick link: ISO/IEC 17025 Course Brochures