ITIL®4 Foundation in Romania
ITIL is the most widely recognized framework for IT and digitally enabled services in the world. It provides comprehensive, practical and proven guidance for establishing an effective service management system.
What is ITIL®?
ITIL® is used by millions of professionals globally. Businesses are built on ITIL®.
ITIL® supports organizations and individuals to gain optimal value from IT and digital services. It helps define the direction of the service provider with a clear capability model and aligns them to the business strategy and customer needs.
ITIL®, a professionally recognized certification scheme, provides comprehensive, practical and proven guidance for establishing a service management system, providing a common glossary of terms for businesses using IT enabled services.
The target group of the ITIL®4 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL® service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
ITIL®4 Foundation Course
ITIL®4 Foundation Online Examination
Online Proctored Examination
You can take your exam from almost any place you want. A computer, webcam and internet connection are all you need to take the next step in your career and become certified.
- Multiple choice, 40 questions. The questions are selected from the full ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management examination question bank.
- Maximum 60 minutes for all candidates in their respective language
- Candidates completing an exam in a language that is not their mother tongue have a maximum of 75 minutes to complete the exam and are allowed the use of a dictionary.
- Pass score: 26/40 or 65%
- Closed book.