ISO 20000 Lead Auditor in Romania
Master the implementation and management of Service Management Systems (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000
Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Service Management System (SMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead a Service Management System (SMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a service management system audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a service management system audit
- Expert advisors in service management
- Understand the operations of a Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the context of an SMS audit.
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certification exam questions.
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Service Management Systems (SMS) and ISO/IEC 20000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Service Management System (SMS)
Domain 2: Service Management System (SMS)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO/IEC 20000-1 audit program
In case the candidates fail the exam, they can retake the exam within twelve months following the initial exam for free.
*Note: This applies only to the candidates who have attended the training course.
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies
After successfully passing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown in the table below. You will receive the certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. Certification fees are included in the exam price.
For more information about the certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Provisional Auditor||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in IT Service Management||Audit activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in IT Service Management||Audit activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Senior Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in IT Service Management||Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, audits should follow best audit practices and include the following activities:
- Audit planning
- Audit interview
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting non-conformity reports
- Drafting audit working documents
- Documentation review
- On-site audit
- Follow-up on non-conformities
- Leading an audit team
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 450 pages of explanatory information and practical examples.
- An Attendance Record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the course.