IATF 16949 Internal Auditor in Romania
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Automotive Quality Management System (AQMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
What is IATF 16949?
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) published the IATF 16949 as the Quality Management Standard for the automotive industry. IATF 16949 is considered as an innovative standard, which is customer- focused and integrates the automotive customer specific requirements. IATF 16949 is not a separate quality management standard, but it is rather applied as a supplement to and combined with ISO 9001. This international standard aligns with other key management system standards and outlines the Quality Management requirements for organizations which work in the production and/or service of automotive parts and/or related accessory parts.
Why is a AQMS important for you?
Organizations operating in the automotive industry have always been obliged to ensure safety and quality in order to be successful. Having said that, being certified against IATF 16949 will enable you to help organizations reach high levels of quality and safety, while lowering costs. This standard was designed to help you become more efficient in the workplace by preventing defects, reducing waste and unnecessary operations. Thus, demonstrating your commitment to the best automotive practices will enable you to improve your reputation and get better job opportunities. IATF 16949 empowers individuals to survive in the automotive industry by becoming easily adapted to the ongoing changes, and respond to internal and external threats. In addition, this standard ensures that all the business practices are well-aligned with the respective business strategy in order to achieve sustainable development, and offer safe and qualitative products and services.
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor training
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and second party audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and IATF 16949. By becoming an IATF 16949 certified Internal Auditor, you will be able to:
- Understand the operations of an Automotive Quality Management System based on IATF 16949
- Acknowledge the correlation between IATF 16949, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with IATF 16949
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 in the context of an AQMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Day 1: IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 requirements part 1
Day 2: IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 requirements part 2
Day 3: Planning, preparing, performing and documenting the internal audit according to the ISO 19011: 2018 standard; Case Study
Day 4: Auditing techniques, audit principles, requirements for auditors according to ISO 19011: 2018. Case study; Examination
Virtual Classroom Technical Requirements
To access a virtual classroom you must have the following:
- PC or laptop with internet access
- microphone and speaker (headset recommended)