Cyber Security Specialist Cod COR 251402 in United Kingdom
For the development, analysis, evaluation, implementation of the information security policy in an organization and finding and implementing the most appropriate measures and means for the protection of information systems.
Why should you attend?
Cyber Security Specialist training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to search for vulnerabilities and risks in software and hardware, to recognize existing and potential threats or attempted breach by closing off the security vulnerability. The specialist is officially responsible for the development, analysis, evaluation and implementation of the information security policy in an organization. The training is A.N.C accredited and gives you the opportunity to work in the field of cyber security.
Who should attend?
- Professionals with basic IT and information security concepts
- IT specialists
- Anyone planning to work asa cybersecuriy spcialist
- Acquiring the knowledge to find and implement the most appropriate measures and means for the protection of information systems
- Training the skills needed to develop, analyze, evaluate and implement the information security policy in an organization
- Learn to Identify information security requirements
- Learn to design of security procedure
- Learn to elaborate information security implementation programs
- Learn how to review the threat and vulnerability model
- Detection and evaluation of attacks
- Learn how to prevent cyber attacks
- This training is based on both theory and best practices wich includes exposure, debate, problematization, guided observation, case study
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
Part 1: Identifying information security requirements
Part 2 : Design of security procedures
Part 3 : Development of the information security implementation program
Part 4 : Review of the threat model and al vulnerability
Part 5 : Staff training
Virtual Classroom Technical Requirements
To access a virtual classroom you must have the following:
- PC or laptop with internet access;
- Microphone and speaker (headset recommended);
- Certification fees are included in the exam price
- Online examiantion
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge