ISO 26000 Lead Implementer in United Kingdom
Master the integration, promotion and management of Social Responsibility Programs (SRP) based on ISO 26000
Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in contributing to sustainable development based on ISO 26000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the core subjects, principles and practices of Social Responsibility and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to improve its Social Responsibility performance, engagement and credibility.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Social Responsibility, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to integrate and promote the practices of ISO 26000 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Expert advisors seeking to support organizations in contributing to sustainable development and encourage them to go beyond legal compliance
- Individuals responsible for integrating and promoting Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain skillful knowledge of the key principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Understand the concepts, terms and definitions of ISO 26000, which are necessary to ensure an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Master the core subjects of Social Responsibility in order to identify relevant issues and set objectives
- Learn how to interpret the fundamental principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in integrating Social Responsibility behavior based on ISO 26000 guidelines
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the integration of Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 26000 and comprehensive knowledge of Social Responsibility issues and concerns.
Day 1: Introduction to Social Responsibility concepts as defined in ISO 26000
Day 2: Principles and practices of Social Responsibility
Day 3: Core subjects of Social Responsibility
Day 4: Integration of Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Social Responsibility
Domain 2: Core subjects and practices of Social Responsibility
Domain 3: Integrating Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
Domain 4: Implementing Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
Domain 5: Promoting Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
Domain 6: Evaluating and continually improving an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
Domain 7: Preparing for a Social Responsibility assessment
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 26000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||SRMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience with Social Responsibility programs||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience with Social Responsibility programs||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience with Social Responsibility programs||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting the objectives related to sustainable development
- Integrating Social Responsibility behavior
- Implementing Social Responsibility behavior
- Promoting Social Responsibility behavior
- Interpreting the core subjects and principles of Social Responsibility in the context of an organization
- Evaluating an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Continually improving an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free