ISO 26000 Lead Auditor in United Kingdom
Master the Audit of Social Responsibility Programs (SRP) based on ISO 26000
Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Lead Auditor training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key principles and subjects of social responsibility, which are required to audit the integration of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP) within an organization. The Lead Auditor training will equip you with the necessary expertise to measure an organization’s performance in terms of sustainable development, legal compliance and society’s welfare based on ISO 26000.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to measure organizations SRP performance based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to master the skills needed to measure an organization’s Social Responsibility performance
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the audit of a Social Responsibility Program
- Individuals responsible for integrating Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Auditors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Social Responsibility principles, core subjects and best practices
- Understand the recent trends, characteristics and principles of social responsibility based on ISO 26000 guidelines
- Acknowledge how organizations integrate social responsibility and how ISO 26000 guidelines complement it
- Learn the core principles and subjects of social responsibility
- Understand how ISO 26000 guidelines contribute to sustainable development
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on an audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SPR audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understating of ISO 26000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Social Responsibility Programs (SRP) and ISO 26000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
Domain 2: Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 26000 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 26000 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 26000 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 26000 audit program
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 26000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Provisional Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Social Responsibility||Audit activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Social Responsibility||Audit activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 26000 Senior Lead Auditor||PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience with Social Responsibility programs||Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
To be considered valid, these audits should follow best audit practices and include most of the following activities:
- Audit planning
- Audit interview
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting non-conformity reports
- Drafting audit working documents
- Documentation review
- On-Site Audit
- Follow-up on non-conformities
- Leading an audit team
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free